Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: Apply now for the central govt. job vacancies – Anticipated vacancies are opened in the recruitment portal of the Staff Selection Commission. Applications are invited for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. The selected candidates will be appointed under different departments of the govt. of India by the Staff Selection Commission. The posting will be all over India in case of any preference will not be considered by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who are waiting for the notification of the Staff Selection Commission should check the details from the notification. . Staff Selection Commission released an advertisement of the recruitment through the website, and candidates can download it from there ( www.ssc.nic.in ). The application process will be online. For Age, Educational qualifications, and other details, read below.
About Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission has announced vacancies of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. The vacancy is now live as Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the vacancy. Staff Selection Commission has announced vacancies of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff for various departments. The vacancy details of Staff Selection Commission recruitment are given below.
Candidates can apply for these posts opened by Staff Selection Commission. Anticipated vacancies are there for candidates to apply for Staff Selection Commission recruitment. Candidates with the required qualification can apply online via the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Details of the documents that are to be upload with the application are available in the Staff Selection Commission Advertisement. Applications should submit through the website of the Staff Selection Commission on or before 21st March 2021.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 : Qualification and Age limit
Educational Qualification – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board or University
Age Limits –
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are: • 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003). • 2 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 : Mode of Selection
• Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I
• There will be separate category-wise, State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
• Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be 40% for the unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I
• Based on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form. The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection.
• Final selection and allocation of States/ UTs will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Paper-I, the preference of States/ UTs given by them in the online Application Form and the age-group of the candidates. Normalized scores of the candidates in Paper-I will be used to determine merit and the candidates will only be considered against the vacancies of States/ UTs for which they have given their preference in the online Application Form.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 : Steps to apply for SSC vacancy
Go to the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in
Open advertisement link from the home page
Read the notification carefully
Click on the register now option
Register yourself with your details
Login with your registration number and password
Click on the apply link
Select the category
Then fill the online registration form
Upload required documents
Verify all details before submitting
Submit the application
Make the payment of the application fee if applicable