Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Vacancy-apply now @ www.rrccr.com
Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Vacancy-apply now – Recruitment of Central Railway is now live. Central Railway has called for apprenticeship trainees. Those who are interested to work in the Central Railway department as trainees are should read the full notice of the recruitment. The notification of Central Railway Recruitment 2021 is available on the official website also. Candidates who wish to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2021 are requested to check the eligibility and details before applying for the latest Central Railway vacancies. The eligibility criteria, age limit, pay-scale information for Central Railway Recruitment 2021 can be checked from the website of the recruitment cell of the Central Railway www.rrccr.com. A total of 2532 apprentices will be appointed through this recruitment under the Central Railway. See below for details.
About Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Central Railway has announced vacancies for apprentices. The vacancy is now live as Central Railway has released the notification for the vacancy. The vacancy details of Central Railway recruitment are given below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Details
Candidates can apply for these posts opened by Central Railway. A total of 2532 vacancies are there for candidates to apply for Central Railway recruitment. Candidates with the required qualification can apply online through the official website of Central Railway. Details of the documents that are to be upload with the application are available in the Central Railway notification. Applications should submit via the website of Central Railway on or before 05th March 2021.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Age Limit
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2021
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
Accordingly for different communities, the eligible Date of Birth range
shall be as follows :
|Sl. No.||Community||Candidate should be born between|
(both dates inclusive)
|1||UR||01/01/1997 to 01/01/2006|
|2||SC||01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006|
|3||ST||01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006|
|4||OBC||01/01/1994 to 01/01/2006|
• For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
• Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for exservicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus
03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at
a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt.
service on Civil side after availing the Ex.servicemen status for the
purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Exservicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota,, if
available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman
belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are
available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota
• The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST,
must upload his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format
only issued by appropriate authority according to Annexure-I at the
time of online application. Similarly, the candidates who want to avail
the benefit of reservation of OBC, must upload Caste certificate and
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 1/4/2020 on Central
Government format only by appropriate authority as per sample
Annexure-II at the time of online application, these certificates are
required to be produced in original at the time of document verification
• The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Exservicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must upload Discharge
certificate and in case of children of Ex-servicemen and children of
Armed Forces Personnel, they must upload discharge certificate or
Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as the case may be) of
his/her parents at the time of online application.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Educational Qualification
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its
equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50%
marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National
Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for
Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National
Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Mode of Selection
• Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the
candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be
prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with
minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which
Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple
average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
• For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks
obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not
on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like
best of five etc.
• For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average
marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters
of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade
Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
• For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of
candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh,
Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc RRC will take midpoint of
range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints
of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will
be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no
standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of
matriculation for such Boards.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Steps to apply for vacancy
- Go to the website of recruitment of Central Railway www.rrccr.com
- From the home page, click on the view / download notification link
- Read full Details of the notification
- Then go to the link to view the instructions on how to apply link
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then click on the link for apply for training of trade apprentices link
- Click on new registration link
- Register yourself with your details
- Then login with your credentials
- Click on apply online link
- Fill the online application form
- Upload the required documents
- Verify all the details before submitting the application
- Submit application
- Make the payment of application fee if applicable
Central Railway : Quick Look table
|Name of Recruitment Body||Central Railway Recruitment|
|Name of the Vacancy||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||2532|
|Closing date of online application||05/03/2021|